Water based Activities
CISV Singapore’s water based activities are conducted according to international safety practices. All participants are required to put on a personal floating device (PFD) and perform a water confidence test before embarking on the water activity.
Stand Up Paddling
The Build a Boat Challenge!
CISV’s expeditions put emphasis on high levels of engagement, character development and basic leadership achievement to help prepare youths to better face challenges in life. Participants will be put to the test in unfamiliar situations and will have to adapt to changes.
With sustainability in mind, many of our expeditions provides the participants an opportunity to:
- Immerse yourself in nature, surrounded by mangroves in some of the routes.
- Cruise along the stream away from the bustling city life.
- Learn about the equipment, paddling skills and go on a fun expedition.
TEAM CHALLENGE HOURGLASS (TCH)
- 24 metres tall tower with 4 tiers of high elements
- A unique team-based experience where small teams of 5 participants work together to ascend the tower
- Multiple options for descent:
- Conducted by accredited instructors & supervisors
Rock Climbing, Abseiling
Rock Climbing and Abseiling programme for an exhilarating adventure! Guided by experienced instructors, children will conquer heights, boost confidence, and foster teamwork. It’s a thrilling experience that blends safety with fun, ensuring every climb is a triumph!
We have wide range of Low Elements a Sentosa campsites. These inclusive activities are often a staple of outdoor adventure team-building experiences and provide some of the best opportunities of bonding a team together while ensuring a whole lot of fun for all!